duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

JYJ’s Jun Su revealed his plans after the Europe tour. “I will prepare songs and take a rest.”

JYJ’s Jun Su revealed his plans after the Europe tour.
Jun Su was connected with YTN’s News Wide on the 5th and said, “I think I might take a short rest after the tour.”
“It is called a rest but I will prepare for next year. I couldn’t write many songs during Europe tour. I will make songs and each member will begin activities.” Jun Su was cast to play Death in ‘Elisabeth’ which will open next February.
Someone asked, “Have you ever talked to your members about popularity in Europe?” Jun Su answered with a smile, “It is a good opportunity to come across new cultures and take the new moves. Sometimes I think if I were just in Asia, it could not be good. I have a desire to get home and dry. It was a chance to grow and stimulate us to show better performance.”
JYJ performed at Palau Sant Jordi on 29 October and will perform at Tempodrom in Berlin on the 6th.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu