vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Sandara Park looks like a mother cat next to a baby cat

A picture of 2NE1′s Sandara Park, which was taken while she was sleeping next to a cat, was recently released.
On December 29, Park posted a picture with the comment, “I want to take a nap with my cat Dadoong! But now I’m putting on makeup. Even though I’m cold, hungry, and sleepy, I will perform as best as I can at the ‘SBS Gayo Daejeon.’ Blackjack (2NE1′s fan club) members, who are on their way to the venue, please be careful.”
In the picture, Park is sleeping next to Dadoog, a cat that belong’s to MBLAQ’s Chun Dung .
She looks like a mother cat who is sleeping next to her baby cat. Both Park and Dadoong look comfortable while they are sleeping.
People responded: “You look like a mother cat with a baby cat.” “You are not afraid of cats anymore?” “Where is Chun Dung?”
2NE1 will give a wonderful performance at the ‘SBS Gayo Daejeon,’ which will be held on December 29.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu