vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Yoo Chun (JYJ), Gi Kwang (B2ST), Seo Hyun Jin, and Hyomin (T-ara) win Best New Actor and Best New Actress

Yoo Chun (JYJ), Gi Kwang (B2ST), Seo Hyun Jin, and Hyomin (T-ara) won Best New Actor and Best New Actress.
On December 30, Yoo Chun, Gi Kwant, Seo, and Hyomin won Best New Actor and Best New Actress for their miniseries at the 2011 MBC Drama Awards.
Yoo Chun, who played the role of Song Yoo Hyun in Miss Ripley, said, “Thank you. I know how valuable this award is for a new actor. I think this is especially more valuable to me. I’ll always do my best.”
Gi Kwang, who won the Best New Actor for My Princess, said, “I’m just so honored to be here. I want to say thank you to my parents and my boss. I also want to say thank you to the director and all crew members who made My Princess so interesting.”
Seo, who was loved a lot by the audience by playing the role of Dal Yi in The City of Violence, said, “I’m bewildered at having won this award. I want to say thank you to the director for casting me in spite of a lot of opposition. Because I’ve been struggling for a long time, my parents have been worried a lot about me. But now I think they don’t have to anymore. I think many people have taken their own lives this year. I hope we can all share love so that this doesn’t happen anymore next year.
Hyomin, who debuted as an actress through Gyebaek, said between her tears, “Many experienced actors who worked with me have taught me many things. I really appreciate that you gave me a good opportunity although I’m not that talented. I’ll take this as encouragement so that I feel pressured and do my best.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu