marți, 31 ianuarie 2012

Harry Potter & Kelly Ripa briefly talk about Girls’ Generation

As many of you know already, Girls’ Generation will guest on two major American talk shows, CBS‘s ‘The Late Show with David Letterman‘ tonight on January 31st and ABC‘s ‘Live! With Kelly‘ on February 1st.
Earlier today, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) was a special co-host with Kelly Ripa on ‘Live! With Kelly‘ and the two briefly talked about tomorrow’s show.
For those who couldn’t make out what they said, this is what I believe how the conversation went:
KellyThey’re very very big, I get tweets from all over the world about this group, Girls’ Generation.
Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe)I was being interviewed the other day and someone gave me their CD, I haven’t listened to it yet.
Can you feel the heat? Are you excited for their appearance(s) on both David Letterman and Live! With Kelly?
Tip: Julyoften

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu