marți, 28 februarie 2012

Eun JiWon: "I quit 1N2D because I saw my limits"

Singer Eun JiWon revealed his real reason for quitting 'Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days.'
On the 28th through KBS 2TV 'Win, Win', Eun JiWon said he debated about quitting 1N2D for a whole month, and said "I thought it was right for me to quit but others didn't agree with me. Even my family scolded me."
He continued, "But I know myself the best. This is where my limit is. I saw a gap between myself and 'Eun Choding' (elementary school-er). I grew up."
"So it would be weird for me to change my image now. It won't match me. My limit will reach me."
When he was asked if he has no regrets, JiWon answered, "I do, but because I know myself so well, I think right now is the perfect timing."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu