vineri, 30 martie 2012

CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa, “A musical conflict with agency? Ribeye steak solved it all”

Recently, CNBlue’s vocalist Jung Yong Hwa have talked about some conflicts he had with his agency regarding music style.
In the episode of KBS 2’s Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook that aired on March 30, Jung was asked, “As a band, I believe you prefer music with a strong character, while your agency wants you to appeal with a more popular type of music. What are your ideas about it?”
Jung replied, “I thought we were changing the music style for this return, but the agency told us to stick with the previous one. So I was in a sulky mood.”
He continued, “The president noticed this at once and treated me with a ribeye steak in an expensive Korean beef restaurant located in Cheongdam-dong. Then I encouraged members to be our best in every situation we face,” inspiring a big laughter from the audience.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu