sâmbătă, 31 martie 2012

Eunjung reveals the situation behind her shocking hair style

The other day, T-ara‘s Eunjung tweeted a picture of her shocking new hair style, stirring much buzz among her fans.
On March 31st, Eunjung tweeted a few photos and wrote, “My horrible bangs!  You were all surprised right?  I am sorry.  It was a wig for a commercial for Daewoo Securities… Here is a picture from after the commercial shoot.  My hair just the way you remember it.  Daewoo Securities TV-CM has a lot of funny episodes.  Look forward to it.
After realizing that the previous photo Eunjung had tweeted on March 29th had only been a wig, her fans expressed their sighs of relief. They were also dazed by the beauty and elegance of Eunjung in a simple, yet flattering black dress.
Fans commented, “Whew! I was so surprised!”, “I knew it was a wig”, and “I am looking forward to the commercial”.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu