vineri, 30 martie 2012

Miss A’s Suzy appears in 100 Million Quiz Show; “What makes you think of your first love?”

When will you be reminded of your first love the most?
In the episode of SBS’s 100 Million Quiz Show that aired on March 30, a question about the time when you are reminded of your first love the most was asked.
The examples were, “When I saw a person with similar appearance,” “When I hear a song from the time we dated,” and so on. After three minutes the answer was revealed, and it turned out to be “When I hear a song from the time we dated.”
As the leading icon of first love, Miss A’s Suzy made a surprise appearance and gave the question appealing her unique charm. Many male fans were fluttered by her appearance.
2AM’s Jo Kwon answered correctly and confessed, “When I hear the song ‘Drunken Truth,’ it reminds me of my first love.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu