joi, 31 mai 2012

SNSD’s Yoona: “Thank you for all the birthday wishes”


SNSD’s Yoona, who celebrated her 23rd birthday, said thank you to her fans.
On May 31, Yoona posted a picture on the group’s official website and said hello to her fans. She said, “Thank you for watching and supporting the series Love Rain and for wishing me a happy birthday.”
She added, “Thanks to you, I have a lot of energy and many chances to work. I’m so happy because I finished shooting my series and received many birthday wishes. I also had dinner with the group members.”
Yoona also said thank you to her fans from other countries.
“I’m so happy that many fans from all over the world also wished me a happy birthday. Thank you, SONEs. I have learned many things from your love. Please support me like you have so far in the future and have positive thoughts about everything around me. Thank you and love you always.”
Yoona previously appeared on KBS’s Love Rain with Jang Keun Suk and she will release the new single “Paparazzi” in Japan on June 27.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu