sâmbătă, 30 iunie 2012

Danny Ahn prefers not to publicly announce his relationship


Former g.o.d. member and actor Danny Ahn will be revealing his thoughts about celebrity relationships on an upcoming episode of E Channel‘s ‘Totally Her‘.
While filming for the show, Danny Ahn shared, “Although I wouldn’t publicly reveal my relationship, I would still confidently date my girlfriend. But if I am determined that she is the one I will marry, I will publicly announce my marriage.”
Comedian Yoon Hyung Bin (‘Wang Biho’) who also appears as a guest on the show advised, “If you publicly announce your relationship, you might have to stick it out until marriage. You have to be careful”, giving his two cents from his 7-year public relationship with fellow comedian Jung Kyung Mi.
This episode is set to air on the 30th.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu