vineri, 29 iunie 2012

Hyoyeon trips and falls while dancing in a long dress on ‘Dancing with the Stars 2′


Girls’ Generation‘s Hyoyeon tripped during her performance on ‘Dancing with the Stars 2‘.
On the June 29th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Dancing with the Stars 2′, 5 teams remained to dance for their eighth performance. The mission the teams were given to complete involved performing a dance that was a complete reversal of the dancers’ usual style.
During this episode, Hyoyeon and her partner Kim Hyung Suk divided their performance into two parts, dancing a graceful and suggestive fox-trot at first, and then an intense and passionate paso doble. During the paso doble dance however, Hyoyeon tripped and fell over the white, outer layer dress that she had stripped off after the fox-trot dance.
Thankfully, the Girls’ Generation member was able to keep her cool, as she smiled at the blunder and carried on with the rest of the performance. The MC apologized as he commented, “I should have quickly gotten rid of the piece of clothing laying around, but because I didn’t [Hyoyeon] fell. It’s upsetting [that this happened].”
Song Seung Hwan, who serves as one of the judges on the show, however, said to the pair, “There were a few mistakes in your performance today and it wasn’t about the clothes. I think you were saved a bit by Kim Hyung Suk’s astounding charisma. Although you two were probably embarrassed, because you are familiar with performing by now, Kim Hyung Suk [leading the dance] made it all look better.” At this, judge Alex Kim added, “Your movements were fancy and beautiful, but your technique as well as accuracy concerning the dance steps seemed to have gotten a bit worse.” The final judge, Kim Joowon, offered his opinion, saying, “Although you took a rather great fall, I really enjoyed the energy and performance you delivered afterwards. [It seems that] the cameraman and I knew you would give us a strong performance for a paso doble.
On her stage accident, she stated, “My heart’s still beating really fast. It was an accident that I didn’t think I’d make. Fortunately, Hyungsuk signaled to me with his eyes what the next step was so I was able to transition smoothly.
When asked what she had gained through her experience on the show, she said, “I think my body line has become more feminine, and a lot more adults have begun to recognize me. Senior Im Ha Ryong congratulated me on winning #1 and told me that he’d keep supporting me.
Source & Image: TV Report via Nate

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu