sâmbătă, 30 iunie 2012

Kim Sun Ah hailed as the ‘Style Queen’


From her trendy jewelry, to her fashionable clothes, to her designer purses, and all the way down to her gorgeous and chic,heels, Kim Sun Ah radiates with confidence and sophistication. Her new hairstyle, a pixie cut, completes the look and adds that extra spunk.
Kim Sun Ah, who plays the role of shoe designer Hwang Ji Ahn, personally picked the jewelry that she wore during the drama. A significant increase in the sale of jewelry and related items has been noticed, and is attributed to the drama of Kim Sun Ah.
Netizens praise Kim Sun Ah endlessly, saying that, ” She is the style queen from head to toe,” “I bought those earrings the moment I saw them”, “I love her style”
Kim Sun Ah stars opposite Lee Jang Woo in the MBC drama ‘I Do, I Do”.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu