vineri, 29 iunie 2012

Rainbow's Go Woori to Take Over the Cover of 'OnStyle' Magazine "Her Sexy and Stylish Lifestyle"


Go Woori Paparazzi
The July issue of 'InStyle' photo shoot will feature Rainbow's Go Woori with the concept "Go Woori's Stylish Day".

In this shoot, she can be seen shopping, having tea, having scheduled photo shoots, and even turning into a sexy clubber; all done in her stylish ways.
Through this shoot, Go Woori is said to have revealed not only her energetic innocent side but also her intriguing sexiness, which has been unlike any image she's had before.
Like Us on Facebook : 
"I felt like I was able to show what's deep within me, so, I had a lot of fun," says Go Woori.
Go Woori is currently on the KBS sitcom 'I Need a Fairy.' 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu