sâmbătă, 30 iunie 2012

SNSD’s Hyoyeon falls during her dance in Dancing with the Star 2


Recently, SNSD’s Hyoyeon has made a mistake on stage.
The episode of MBC’s Dancing with the Stars 2 that aired on June 29 at 9:55 p.m. covered five teams competing with each other for the eighth round. The mission for the day was to combine two different dances.
Hyoyeon and her partner Kim Hyung Suk began with an elegant fox trot then changed into a strong, charismatic paso doble which reminds viewers of a bullfight. But soon after the couple began dancing paso doble, Hyoyeon fell on the skirt that she took off after dancing fox trot.
Immediately, she stood up bravely with a smile and finished the dance. On seeing this, the emcee Lee Duk Hwa consoled her, “She fell because I didn’t clear it up. I feel sorry.”
The judge Song Seng Hwan completed them, “There was a small mistake today, but I believe it was because of Kim Hyung Suk’s strong charisma that surprised her rather than her skirt. They were shy when they first met, but now they are very close and Kim’s leading stood out today.” Alex Kim pointed out, “The dance was fabulous and beautiful, but technically speaking, the feet did not take clear steps.” Kim Joo Won said, “She made a big fall, but I loved her energy and acting that followed. During the paso doble, I thought Carmen and Don Jose were on stage.”
About her mistake, Hyoyeon said, “My heart’s still beating fast. I never expected it to happen. But Hyung Suk told me with his eyes that ‘This is our next move,’ and I managed to move on.”
When asked about what she had earned after joining the show, she said, “I think my figure has become more feminine, and many older fans recognize me. Lim Ha Ryong said, ‘Congratulations on your first ranking. I’ll keep my support for you.’”
Dancing with the Star Season 2 is hosted by Lee Duk Hwa and Kim Gyu Ri and the challengers include Hyoyeon, Tony Ahn, Sunwoo Jaeduk, Lee Hoon, Choi Yeo Jin, Ye Ji Won, Choi Eun Kyung, soccer layer Song Jong Kook, MMA fighter Denis Kang, billiard player Kim Ga Young, gymnast Shin Soo Ji. So far, Kim Won Chul, Denis Kang, Sunwoo Jaeduk, Choi Eun Kyung, Lee Hoon, Shin Soo Ji, and Kim Ga Young got eliminated each round.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu