vineri, 29 iunie 2012

Yoo Seung Jun shares photo of his “greatest gift”, his son


Actor Yoo Seung Jun released a picture of himself holding his son when he was younger.
Yoo Seung Jun posted the above photo on his weibo and wrote, “The greatest gift of all.” He then added, “I can’t believe my son was this chubby. At the time I thought my son was the cutest in the world and I still feel the same” revealing his unconditional love for his son.
In the picture, Yoo Seung Jun is carefully holding his son with a proud smile across his face. Meanwhile, his son looks rather bored in his father’s arms. A similar picture was also revealed on a men’s health magazine when Yoo Seung Jun was the cover model.
Yoo Seung Jun married in 2006 and 2 years after he had his first son in Los Angeles. He later had his second son in 2010 while he was actively working in China.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu