luni, 16 iulie 2012

Big Bang @ Incheon Airport


My friend and I arrived at Incheon around 10 in the morning and we were surprised to see BIGBANG there minus Seungri. They were flying to Fukuoka on that day (22nd) for their Alive concert.
This fancam was taken by my friend. She fell down in front of GD and because she saw that he saw her, she said, "I'm fine, I'm fine." (My friend: Sooo embarrassing!)
I shouted to Taeyang, "Hello Taeyang, come to Australia!" (where I'm studying) and then he bowed.
On the 25th, returning from Fukuoka, I walked next to TOP until he entered the van. While walking, he received some presents from fans. I didn't prepare anything and he was already inside the van. I then took my iPhone case out, placed in near the window. He suddenly opened the window and took the iPhone case and said, "Thank you!"
My friend was also able to shake hands with Daesung that day.
That's all for our short experience :)
Thanks Valentsia (@valentsia93) for sharing!


Read more: http://bigbangupdates.com/2012/07/big-bang-incheon-airport-120625-fan-account.html#ixzz20oyLEZp9

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu