marți, 30 aprilie 2013

PSY Says the Week He Released “Gentleman” Was “Like Hell”


In a recent interview with MTV, PSY revealed that the week he was getting ready to release the music video for “Gentleman” was one of the craziest, hectic and hellish weeks of his life.
Referring to the “Gentleman” music video, PSY admitted, “I released it on April 12, and on April 13 I had a huge concert in Korea … so that week, it was like hell.”
He also gave details about his schedule following up to the music video release saying, “On Friday, I had to release the single, and on Saturday, I had to release the video, and I had to do a 50,000-person stadium concert. That same week, on Monday and Tuesday, I did the shooting [of the 'Gentleman' video]. I was done with the shooting on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, we were editing, and I was rehearsing and I was memorizing all the choreography. So that week was like the worst time ever in my life.”
But it seems like in the end, PSY’s hard work had paid off!
Regarding the record-shattering success of “Gentleman” he stated, ”I honestly changed this song so many times until the very last moment. I was not excited, I was terrible. I was so nervous. My only goal was to avoid being called a One-Hit Wonder. So that was a very nervous moment right before the premiere. In two weeks, with 230 million views, I’m not a One-Hit Wonder. I’m really happy and relieved about that!”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu