joi, 30 mai 2013

Kim Soo Hyun reveals some of his innermost thoughts


With the release of his movie Secretly Greatly coming up, Kim Soo Hyun recently had an interview and photo session with the tabloid magazine The Star. In the pictures, Kim looks mature and somewhat melancholy, and in the interview, he talks about his expectations for the movie and about how he’s really getting into college life.

Due for release on June 5, Secretly Greatly is a cinematic version of the webtoon with the same name, which has had over 20,000 views. With a genial smile on his face, Kim said that he was familiar with the webtoon before he was cast in the movie. “I thought that I would like to be in it if a movie was made of it, and I was actually offered a role. After being cast, I got an autograph from Hun, the cartoonist who draws tho webtoon..”

Asked about his current interests and concerns, he answered, “Final exams,” without even one second of hesitation. This witty reply made everyone burst out laughing. Kim Soo Hyun also opened up about the burden of his popularity since the drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun, saying, “Because I’m majoring in theater and cinema, my fellow students and I often form teams and perform plays. I used to perform enthusiastically when professors asked, but now I feel uncomfortable appearing in front of people.”

For more details, check out the photos and interview in he June issue of The Star, on sale since May 24.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu