miercuri, 19 iunie 2013

2NE1's CL is sexy and strong for 'GQ Korea'

2NE1's CL made it clear that she's not "bad meaning bad but bad meaning good" for 'GQ Korea'! 

Although CL doesn't need to prove that she is 'the baddest female,' she doesn't fail to always bring a strong and sexy image. CL shows off her diamond grills and makes all the boys stop in her presence, and she doesn't need a stop sign to do it! 

CL shared, "Rather than showing myself as CL in a music video or on stage, I've always wanted to show the mix of Chae Rin and CL at least once. The bad girl that I think of is not a villain. The word 'bad' is used in the States to mean 'cool,' and it stands for a cool girl. While I lived overseas, I realized that there is a stereotype that Asian women tend to by 'shy.' There are many cool people in Korea, but that stereotype is covering their true colors. As a representative for Asian women, I want to break that stereotype."




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu