joi, 20 iunie 2013

Daesung wraps up his 20-city tour across Japan

Daesung has wrapped up his 20-city tour across Japan.

The Big Bang member held the finale of his country-wide Japanese tour on June 18 in Yokohama. He started his tour back in March, and had visited 20 cities all over Japan over the past few months including Nigata, Aomori, Hokkaido, Miyagi, Kagawa, Okayama, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Saga. He performed a total of 26 times in front of a total audience of 100,000 people.

He performed numerous songs from his Japanese album 'D'scover', as well as his Korean solos such as "Wing" or "Baby Don't Cry", singing 20 songs for 3 hours.

Daesung said, "I was really worried while I was preparing my Japanese album or my solo national tour, but I'm so happy to be able to perform like this. I'm just so thankful to you all that I can't even express myself in words. I'm going to keep singing for you guys."

He's still got 3 encore performances left on the 23rd for Big Bang's Japanese fans, and Big Bang will be embarking on their 6-dome Japan tour near the end of the year as well.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu