sâmbătă, 22 iunie 2013

KARA's Gyuri and Ji Chang Wook go on a hiking date

Gyuri went on a date with actor Ji Chang Wook.

The pair went on a Jeju Island hiking date for KARA's drama 'Secret Love'. Gyuri's episode is going to be called 'Have You Had Coffee With An Angel?'. 

Gyuri plays a travel company employee who's only liked one man since her college days, and Ji Chang Wook plays the Guardian Angel #2013 that came to earth to grant Gyuri one wish.

The drama released still cuts from their hiking date, and apparently even though they'd met for the first time, they were able to act as a lovey dovey couple right away. They also worked hard to make sure their characters came out the way the director intended.

Ji Chang Wook said, "I think I was charmed by the fact that my role was an angel, and I was excited because it was a fantasy. It's my first time working with Gyuri, but she's really nice and easy going, so I'm having fun working with her. The director also made such a great mood on the set, it's a really great atmosphere for everyone. I think the drama will turn out good."

Are you looking forward to the drama?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu