sâmbătă, 22 iunie 2013

Lee Jong Suk wants to get married soon?

Actor Lee Jong Suk seems to have caught a whiff of all of the love in the air this season. He revealed that he wants to find the one and settle down soon!

Lee Jong Suk shared on his me2day on the 21st, "A preview of my 'Trugen' CF. Hehe. How was today? Did today go smoothly? I finished work earlier than I thought, and I'm on my way home. Today is one of those days when I want to tell someone I love [her] and hear that I am loved. Ah! I want to get married. Keke."

Of course, fan girls were the first to propose, commenting, "You're handsome. Why don't we get married together?", "I wonder if he has a girlfriend", and "I hope I find a man like him."

Lee Jong Suk is currently capturing the hearts of every woman out there in the hit drama 'I Hear Your Voice'.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu