joi, 27 iunie 2013

Lee Seung Gi wants to enlist as an active duty soldier instead of a celebrity recruit

Lee Seung Gi would like to enlist as an active duty soldier.

He recently held his exit interview for the MBC drama 'Book of the House of Gu'. During the interview, he was asked about his enlisting plans. He answered, "I'm definitely going. The reason why I don't really talk about it is because even if I think to myself, 'I'll go at this time', there are a lot of realistic problems in the way such as CF contracts and such."
He explained, "So I want to talk about it once all of that is done and I have a definite date set in place. I can't say when in detail. But I'll definitely go eventually as an active duty soldier."

Amid all the bad news about celebrity recruits recently, Lee Seung Gi may be making the wisest choice.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu