marți, 30 iulie 2013

Daesung's Interview with "Ticket Pia"

Interview Translation:
Q: Compare your relationship with Bigbang to a family relationship?
DAESUNG: T.O.P is forever a baby (Laughs) Since he’s an artist, he always does what he thinks is right. Those things are some cool things about him.
G-DRAGON is our leader. GD is the only person that can lead all 5 of us. When we’re together, we’re like good friends but when we’re working he’s strict. But that’s the most important thing about being a leader. G-DRAGON sings the guide/demo version of BIGBANG’s songs. I always practice trying to really learn the atmosphere of the song and the feeling of the song.
TAEYANG used to be like our dad, but now he’s more like an older brother. We got a lot closer. He always cheers me up and sends me good messages. I talk about music with TAEYANG the most.
SEUNGRI is like our pet (Laughs). Hmm~… A beagle! Training him is hard but he’ll be a very good dog once he’s trained. It takes time to see good results. I haven’t trained Seungri yet…….
daesung-ticket-pia_001 daesung-ticket-pia_002
Q: What kind of person do you consider yourself to be?
DAESUNG: A chameleon. I’m always different.
Q: Something you want to change?
DAESUNG: My Japanese. I want to make it perfect.
Q: What have you been into lately?
DAESUNG: Lego! I just made a track after working on it for about 10 hours. Recently, I bought the “London Bridge" set which is even harder.
Q: Something that you did that made you want to pat yourself on the back?
DAESUNG: I’ve been doing well working. Gotta keep working hard! Well, something other than work would be how I played with Lego for over 10 hours! (Laughs) Fighting for my London Bridge Lego too!
daesung-ticket-pia_003 daesung-ticket-pia
Q: Episode that made you laugh recently?
DAESUNG: I’m always laughing (Laughs)
Q: What was your first concert or stage, like your “legit first experience in the world of entertainment"?
DAESUNG: I went to our company’s senior Hui-Sung’s (Wheesung) concert when I was a trainee for Big Bang.
Q: “Nobody can beat me on this" Like this quote, what is something that you are confident in?
DAESUNG: Rock-paper-scissors (Laughs)
Q: Your motto?
DAESUNG: "Bother yourself" A quote that my tech class teacher told me when I was in middle school. When you want to rest because you’re so tired, you have to keep bothering yourself and tell yourself to work harder. Then your future will be brighter…
Q: If you were to go on a vacation tomorrow, what would you do?
DAESUNG: I would go buy Legos at Odaiba or I would go buy rare Legos at Akihabara (Laughs)
Q: Future dream (something you want to challenge on)?
DAESUNG: I want to work out outdoors. I like safe sports (Laughs) Maybe like fishing?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu