marți, 30 iulie 2013

Dominican Republic Singer Replies to Plagiarism Accusations of 2NE1′s “I Am The Best”

After all the buzz created by blackjacks, La Materialista has finally replied to their comments about the plagiarism accusations of 2NE1′s “I am the Best”

A few hours ago we informed you about the new song released by a Dominican Republic singer which was really similar to 2NE1′s “I am the Best”. Now the she has finally answered some of the questions fans made on Twitter with the following posts:

“sorry I didn’t think you would feel bad for me it was an honor making a cover of the song with my lyrics because ♥”

“i am sorry but I am not the 1st artist and have over 60 songs composed by me”

“I have enough talent for others but I liked this one so I wanted to do it but I am not thinking about selling it”

“It seems like everyone here speaks Korean and can realize that my lyrics are an adaptation of the melody”

“My song #Chipi_Cha_Cha is an adaptation of a Korean melody but the lyrics are mine and it is the 1st time that I do it like others”

By her comments she seems to be saying that it is a cover but with her lyrics. Those who speak Spanish and have listened to the song can notice that even the lyrics are pretty similar to the original ones.

Now that we have all the evidence and declarations from her part it is time to wait for YG’s answer about the incident.

Do you believe her words or keep thinking it might be a plagiarism case?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu