miercuri, 28 august 2013

Line's Star Chat Event with Seungri

Some rough translations: (Will update with subbed video ASAP)
Seungri: Oh, I almost got into a big trouble. I'm not late, right? I actually came here after my fan signing event.
- Seungri typing: "Everyone, don't type anything for a moment." (Keeps making typos)
- Seungri typing: "I'm saying hi. Everyone, have a great time today."
- Among the more than 30,000 fans who wanted to join, only 10 fans are here with me.
Fan: Comment on your solo album?
Seungri: I actually had my very first solo fan signing today and I was very surprised. There were lots of fans and many have been fans since I was just a trainee. I was really glad.
Fan: All those panda dolls that you got while you were on tour, where are they?
Seungri: I got so many panda dolls, yes. Once, I thought of opening a panda doll shop if I get 1000 of them, but.. yeah, I think I'll donate them somewhere.
Fan: How are you feeling right now?
Seungri: I'm really glad right now. I don't know what to do!
Fan: Do you prefer your bangs up or down?
Seungri: I actually like both. I don't care.
Fan: If given the chance to form a unit group, who would you partner with?
Seungri: Daesung? But he's very busy.
Fan: Give me advice on dating.
Seungri: Don't date guys that are like Big Bang.
Fan: WHY!?
Seungri: Too busy. I would like you to meet someone who will be able o have a lot of good times with you.
Fan: Any plans for a 19+ concert?
Seungri: I want to meet as many fans as possible, so I think that will not be easy.
Seungri: I'm very happy to hear my fans calling me "oppa, oppa" (laughs)
Fan: Are there any other good songs that are not in the album?
Seungri: Actually, there were 10 songs, but I only chose the 6 best ones. There was a song titled "It's Warm". The lyrics went like this, "The time has passed…"
Fan: With whom do you speak the most about music?
Seungri: Taeyang. He often suggests music to me, saying it would help me. Taeyang hyung bought a new dog recently. It's so cute~
Fan: How can you sing so well?
Seungri: As you all know, I wasn't that good at singing. But if you LIKE singing, you'll become better!
seungri-burger
Fan: Please film yourself eating that burger beside you!
Seungri: Okay *eats the burger* Give me some cola please.
Fan: Eat slowly, you'll choke.
Seungri: No way, you wanted to watch me eating!
Fan: Oppa, don't close your mouth!
Seungri: What? What do you mean? You want me to keep my mouth open?
- Seungri's dad sent a text during the show.
Fan: Oppa, "It's Warm" sounds good, please release an album.
Seungri: Can you give me my phone? I think I have the lyrics there.
Seungri: Oh, there's no lyrics. I thought I wrote them here. Hmm…
Fan: Do you have a cold? Why do you sound like you have a runny nose?
Seungri: Do I? I don't have a cold, hmm…
seungri-fan
- Seungri called 1 fan on the phone.
Seungri: Hello, this is Seungri from Big Bang.
Fan: Heol.
Seungri: Not heol. It's Seungri!
Fan: Have you ever read a fanfic?
Seungri: Yes, I have. Nyongtory (GD&SR)!!! Toptory, Suntory, Daetory!
- Seungri was surprised that the fan was born in 2000.
Seungri: What's your favorite song from my album?
Fan: GG Be
Seungri: Can you sing it for me?
Fan: *singing*
Seungri: How can you sing it so cutely!!?
Seungri: What's your dream?
Fan: I want to be a writer. I want to make a program with Big Bang on it.
Seungri: Okay then, I'll be (doing) Big Bang until you become a writer for the program.
Seungri: Do you like my song better or ME?
Fan: *almost cries* I like you better!!!!
Seungri: Am I your favorite Big Bang member?
Fan: Yeah.
Seungri: Will you say the same thing when TOP hyung calls you?
Fan: Of course!
Seungri: So the fans voted? What's the best scene from my music video?
Seungri: When I was filming the video, I collected lots of shoes.
Seungri: Your feedback about our music is a big strength for us to make better music next time. We read them all.
Seungri: Let's talk about the album from now on. Actually, I wasn't really going to be the producer of my album. I could've asked GD and Teddy, but they're too busy. That's why I became the producer. Whenever I hear the fans say that they really like my music, I'm really happy. That's the reason why I'm doing all this.
seungri-scene
Seungri: "GG Be" was #1 for the fans. I personally like it too. The title "Gotta Talk to U" was #6. Sorry about that.
(Note: The fans who joined the contest had to email which song is their favorite form the album.)
Seungri: I'm calling one of the members now. I told him earlier about it. I haven't even heard his voice for a long time. What if he doesn't answer?
Seungri: Hello, I'm Big Bang's Seungri.
G-Dragon: Be quiet. Shut up. *laughs*
Seungri: This time I'll make sure that TOP is not late to your concert. You'repracticing with the band right now, right?
G-Dragon: It's done and I'm here to practice the choreo.
Seungri: You're really busy right now.
G-Dragon: Yeah, busy.
Seungri: GD is the busiest.
G-Dragon: Not as busy as you. *laughs*
Seungri: I heard all your songs!
G-Dragon: You did?
Seungri: Yes, I sneaked in.
G-Dragon: Yaa, who told you to listen to them? How are they?
Seungri: Awesome! I think it will be a big hit. I can never compete with you.
G-Dragon: I didn't make the album hoping it will be a hit. I just made this album thinking (like) it's my last and did what I wanted to do. I don't know. I'm a bit scared right now.
Seungri: Oh… You're pressured as GD, being Big Bang's leader… You know all the members will be at your concert to support you right?
G-Dragon: Yeah, you should promote at my concert.
Seungri: I'll go to TOP's house and pick him up and be there before the opening.
G-Dragon: That man doesn't come out of his house these days.
Seungri: Thank you for doing this, hyung. I know you're busy.
Seungri: Last question. What is Seungri for you?
G-Dragon: To me, Seungri is… TORY!!!!
Seungri: TORY!!! NYONGTORY!!!
G-Dragon: You're TORY to me.
Seungri: TORY!!! Yeah!!
G-Dragon: TORY!! NYONGTORY!!!
Seungri: Wow you're cute!! So cute!!!!
G-Dragon: Yeah, I have schedules, concerts, I'm just doing my best.
Seungri: Big Bang's too..
G-Dragon: Yeah, Big Bang's… worried about that.
Seungri: Maybe I should write one song for Big Bang's album.
G-Dragon: Yeah, write one.
G-Dragon: Nyongtory!!
Seungri: TORY!! Oppa I love you, oppa!
G-Dragon: *laughs*
Seungri: So what do you think of me as a producer?
G-Dragon: You're not… good.
Seungri: *laughs* not good.
G-Dragon: I mean you're working hard.
Seungri: Working hard.
G-Dragon: Yeah, you're working hard and it will get better. You have a great potential to improve.
Seungri: Evaluate my album.
G-Dragon: No, I can't.
Seungri: But you're the closest hyung I have. So what do you think.. musically? I need to work harder to get accepted?
G-Dragon: You're working hard. These days, my song writing is not going that well. *laughs*
- Seungri called another fan who want to major in singing and want to join YG. She wang You & I.
Fan: I want to get into YG.
Seungri: Don't come to YG. Oh, I didn't say that.
Seungri: I suddenly miss Daesung hyung. I wonder if he's in Korea.
*calls Daesung*
Daesung: *picked up singing "Gotta Talk To U"*
Seungri: Hustlin, hustlin *singing*
Daesung: I'm in Japan right now. For an album event thing. It was so nice to meet my fans.
Seungri: I heard your album's a big hit in Japan! I've never heard I hit it big even with all the promotions I did!
Daesung: Those are just rumors.
Seungri: You don't need to be so modest about it!
Daesung: Just rumors…. *laughs*
- (Because Daesung is in Japan, there was a problem in the connection.)
Seungri: Is he underground? Inside an elevator?
Fan: Are you close with Daesung now?
Seungri: Yeah, we're good. Better than before.
- Over 30,000 fans were watching the show, so Seungri made the show 15 minutes longer.
- Seungri called Daesung again but his call was rejected.
Fan: Imitate the Big Bang members' voices please!
Seungri: Hmm, maybe GD first. Oh, Daesung is calling again.
Daesung: I haven't talked to Korean fans these days, but since the album promotion is over now, I'm coming back to Korea. I'll try to greet you as soon as possible.
Seungri: People say that we're awkward!
Daesung: We're not!
Seungri: DAESUNG AND SEUNGRI IS DAESEUNG~ DAESEUNGIE~
- Seungri imitated GD, TOP and Yang Hyunsuk.
- Seungri imitating Yang Hyunsuk:
YG: Seungri
Seungri: Yes?
YG: What should I do?
Seungri: What…?
YG: I have too much money.
Fan: Any plans for musicals, dramas or movies?
Seungri: I'm not really good at acting. I'm learning. Maybe after learning many things… Compared to TOP hyung's acting skills, I'm nothing.
Fan: You should do a solo stage during GD's concert!
Seungri: Right! I think I can do that well, but GD hasn't said anything yet.
Fan: What did you do during the summer?
Seungri: I wanted to go overseas, but I couldn't. I just went to Busan with my friends. No one recognized me in Busan, by the way. *laughs*
Fan: What does "hustlin hustlin" mean?
Seungri: Kind of like deceiving someone? Flirting? Doesn't have a big meaning, I just like the sound of it.
Fan: Send me your photo please!!
Seungri took a photo and sent it:
seungri-naver
Fan: Send me another one! A weird one!
Seungri: Okay, I'll do whatever you want today.
seungri-naver_001
Fan: Mr. Seungri, please call my daughter's name and tell her not to have a sleepover.
Fan: How to cure dark circles?
Seungri: I suggest you give up. I did everything I could, it can't be cured. My doctor told me, "You seem fine. You don't have to do anything with your dark circles."
Fan: Feature of your face that you're most confident with?
Seungri: My eyelashes! They're really long. When I wake up, there are eyelashes on my pillow. Take a look.
Seungri: Big Bang is a group which gets a lot of love from a lot of people, so the members have pride.I'm really thankful to the fans. I want to do my best promoting this album in Korea…
- A fan used a GD sticker/stamp and Seungri was like, "It's so cute!! I want to use it too!"
Fan: How about making Line stickers/stamps like GD's? You promise.
Seungri: *nods*
Fan: Why did you delete your tweets?
Seungri: I don't like the mess, so I delete the old ones.
Fan: Do you read your mentions on Twitter?
Seungri: Yeah, I read them often.
Seungri: Actually, the choreo for "Gotta Talk To U" is called "drop tower". You just let your body fall and be pulled by gravity like this. *dances*
- After doing "kwiyomi":
Seungri: I told you I'm not doing this!!!!
- This live thing is really fun. This is how LIVE shows are supposed to be!!
Fan: Are you going to have a solo concert?
Seungri: It's been 7 years since our debut and TOP hyung doesn't even have a solo album!
- A fan rudely said to Seungri: "Stop lying" and Seungri said VIPs should be careful with their word choices since many fans are watching.
Fan: Oppa! How many times did you say oppa today?
Seungri: I don't even know.
Seungri: I want to show you all five of us together as soon as possible.
Translations by @HuisuYoon, @BIGBANGGisVIP (Thanks!)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu