marți, 27 august 2013

Seung-chan's Diary: "3rd place more valuable than 1st"


I am now in Korea for my activities for my new mini album Let's Talk About Love. I got an email from my mom last night. "Don't tell your dad, Seungri. He was third place at an amateur golfing competition yesterday!"
Okay... ah, really? Yes. Ah, REALLY??? WHAT? MY DAD CAME IN THIRD PLACE??? Last time, in the morning, it seemed like my dad was going somewhere after his meal.
"Where are you going?"
"Golfing."
"Golfing again? I thought golfing was just for fun! Why are you putting in so much effort?"
"It's the same thing as singing for you^^"
He once said that. Ah really? So there was a competition. He didn't know I knew about this. I thought it has been a long time since he quit being a professional golfer. Third place.. it's amazing. Dad. How hard were you working? My mom told me that he told her "How can I tell Seungri that I didn't get first?" Hmmm. What is this feeling? I've always wanted to become a father like my dad... But I realized that he's an amazing person. I can't directly tell this to him, but his third place is more special than being in the first place. He worked hard. Dad. Sorry for not realizing this earlier.. Next.. I.. no.. let's all go for the first place. ALL OF US FOR THE FIRST PLACE! GO!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu