duminică, 22 septembrie 2013

Seung-chan's Diary: "Proposal in Osaka"

Finally! The events for the release of my Japanese solo debut album "Let's talk about Love" have started! I was glad to meet Osaka fans after a long time! We talked a lot about the album and personal things too! There was a part where I received confessions of love from fans and because I was touched, I blushed and got embarrassed. It was so wwwww (=laughs)
As expected, Osaka fans are cool! The event had 2 parts. During the first part, fans wrote many support messages for me!! Thanks!! During the second part, I got excited! I had a good time with Osaka fans today for real! I feel sorry for thoe fans who couldn't come to the event today! There will be other events in Fukuoka, Tokyo and Nagoya events too! Today was awesome. I can't sleep tonight because of the confessions of love in Osaka. What should I do!!
seungri_diary1
Seungri also uploaded a video. Here's a screencap: (We'll upload the video when available.)
seungri_diary_video

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu