miercuri, 18 decembrie 2013

Kikwang and Lee Da In of mobile drama 'Twenty Years Old' reminisce about their first kiss

On December 17, Kikwang attended the press conference for his upcoming Ultra HD mobile drama 'Twenty Years Old' where he was asked about his first kiss in real life.

He said lightheartedly, "Since I'm a person too, I probably tried it, right?" He continued, "When I had my first kiss, I did not know what to do or what I was supposed to do, so I think I did it at a time when I was really naive... I remember that my heart was racing so hard I thought it would explode. I could even hear it beating."

Kikwang's co-star Lee Da In also talked about her first kiss: "It was a strange, new feeling. When I got home, I bounced around on my bed the whole day."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu