duminică, 23 februarie 2014

2NE1 Talks about Producer CL

 2NE1 (CL, MINZY, BOM, and DARA) talked about the producing capabilities of the team’s leader CL.

2NE1 had an open rehearsal for their second world tour “ALL OR NOTHING” and held a press meeting about the release of their second regular album on the 20 at 3pm at KINTEX located in Ilsan, the city of Goyang.

At the meeting, MINZY said, “I was really impressed by CL’s songs. Even though we have been so busy recently with practice, CL has been making time to write her own songs and record them. Her songs are very creative, so I thought they were really awesome”.

Then, DARA took the turn to compliment CL by saying, “CL has written total three songs. All those three songs are totally different, so I also thought that the songs are so novel and original. We have been working only with TEDDY for every album. But this time, CL, who knows very well about us, created our own color. I even thought that I heard my real voice for the first time in six years, while recording those songs. It was so much fun. When I first heard “CRUSH”, I thought it was written by a foreign songwriter. Then, CL said she made it”.

CL responded, “Those three songs were actually not created for the new album. I didn’t imagine that 2NE1 would sing the songs all together. When I’m bored, I come up with lots of inspirations. One day, I was just at home and suddenly, I wanted to say lots of stories. Plus, I thought ‘what would it be like if I say this’ or ‘what about talking about this’. So, I wrote the songs just personally. Notably, I have never imagined I could ever write lyrics in Korean. First, I began by making an English demo. It has been only a few months since I began writing songs and now I have come to have this good opportunity naturally, in a very short period of time. I’m really grateful about it and I look forward to the result. But, at the same time, I’m concerned, too”.

CL made the people at the meeting laugh by answering “Each of the songs is unique and since all of them are like my own children, I can’t pick only one”, to a request to pick the song that she likes the most among the three.

BOM added, “There is a song named ‘BABY I MISS YOU’ among CL’s three songs. I liked the song so much that I insisted I sing the song alone. When I first heard that CL was writing songs, I was just like ‘Oh, are you?’ I didn’t imagine CL would write such good songs. I think the songs will live up to your expectations. Since the songs were written by CL, I received her direction for my vocal and I was scolded a lot while recording. At those parts, my vocal stands out”.

Lastly, CL talked about the meaning of the new album, “Our second regular album is full of new songs. We expressed every genre we can try and every emotion that we have”.

Meanwhile, 2NE1 begins their second world tour on March 1 and 2 at Olympic Park SK Handball Hall located in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul. The tour begins in Korea and then goes on to hold total 15 concerts in 12 cities in nine countries including Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu