joi, 22 mai 2014

Actor Cha Seung Won: “T.O.P is extraordinary”

(Cha Seungwon and T.O.P promoting Into the Fire in 2010)


Actor Cha Seungwon talked about T.O.P in an interview:
“T.O.P and I keep in touch every now and then. I saw him just recently. I was filming a drama at Tazza 2's set in Paju and my ex-manager called me. He told me to drop by for a bit since T.O.P came. My old manager is working for T.O.P now. When I went there, Yoo Haejin was waiting for me and Kim Yoonseok was also there. It was nice to see them.”
He continued, “Seunghyun (T.O.P) is a very extraordinary person. He’s really handsome and he has very charming eyes. He's also very gentle and kind.”

Cha Seungwon also talked about his daughter who loves Akdong Musician when most of her friends are fans of idols like EXO. He shared,“She says she has no interest in idols. I don’t know much about idols too. I only know Seunghyun (T.O.P) and Jiyong (G-Dragon).”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu