sâmbătă, 19 iulie 2014

G-DRAGON ON ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY



Quick/rough translations by @BIGBANGGisVIP and @ShrimpLJY:
G-Dragon: I’m filming a commercial for a bag today.
G-Dragon: Wear the backpack on the front.
Reporter So I can just go to the airport like this w/ you?
G-Dragon: No *jokes*
G-Dragon: I put a lot of consideration into my outfits not only for airport fashion, but every day.
Reporter Doesn’t Seungri ask you things like, “Hyung, are you wearing this?”
G-Dragon: He does but he can’t do anything because he’s Seungri.
Reporter A summer fashion tip?
G-Dragon: Since it’s summer, just jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Simple outfits.
Reporter Your make up looks great today. What’s that mole next to your eye?
G-Dragon: It’s fake (I put it on).
G-Dragon: I want a daughter in the future, no matter what. Watching Tablo and Haru makes me want to have a daughter asap. I’m going to get married early. I can get married as early as tomorrow.
G-Dragon: Haru calls all the other members “Uncles” but she only calls me “Oppa”. Haru asked if she could buy me. Haru-ya~ You can’t buy me, but I’ll buy you some delicious food!
G-Dragon: I didn’t have a kiss scene before so I’ll be kissing from the beginning to the end of our next MV. I’ll do it with Seungri.
MC: Did you watch Taeyang’s “Eyes, Nose, Lips” MV?
G-Dragon: Yes, Taeyang did kiss very well.
G-Dragon: I was busy working abroad so I have lots of flight mileage (points) now.
MC: LeeJoon and Kim WooBin are your fans.
G-Dragon: I think it’s because I’m older and I look humorous as a hyung?
G-Dragon: I’m working hard on it (Big Bang’s album). I don’t know when it will be out too, but please wait a little more, then we will see you with a good album.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu