duminică, 12 octombrie 2014

DAESUNG at ‘NACK5 HITS! THE TOWN SPECIAL’

Daesung at Japanese radio station Nack5’s special show/event “Nack5 Hits! The Town” on October 11:
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_001
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_002
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_003
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_004
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_005
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_006
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_007
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_008
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_009
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_010
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_011
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_012
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_013
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_014
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_015
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_016
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_017
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_018
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_019
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_020
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_021
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_022
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_023
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_024
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_025
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_026
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_027
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_028
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_029
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_030
daesung-radio-nack5-hits-the-town_031
daesung-nack5_001
daesung-nack5_002
daesung-nack5


Summary/quick translation of Daesung’s interview by @mmvvip:
HOST: So I heard you went to hot springs?
DAE: Yes. I actually went all by myself. I took the bullet train from Tokyo and went to an inn with hot springs. I only went for a night. I basically just ate dinner, slept, ate breakfast and came back.
HOST: Where do you want to go next?
DAE: I love winter and the cold so I want to go to Hokkaido. I won’t take the airplane. I will swim to Hokkaido! If you just take the airplane or ferry, that is SMALLBANG. I am BIGBANG so I swim there!! (? lol)
Question time!
Q: What made you excited recently?
DAE: That convenience stores in Japan started selling ODEN! I love oden. I’m so happy that it is getting cold and the stores began selling them.
Q: What do you want at this moment?
DAE: Chicken breast! I recently found out that smoked chicken breast is really really good.
Q: Where is a place that made you happy visiting?
DAE: Hot springs of course!
Q: What do you want to eat now?
DAE: Konnyaku!
Q: When did you get nervous recently?
DAE: When I went to a convenience store and worried if the store had oden.

Q: What are you looking forward to?

DAE: Eating konnyaku!
Q: When was the last time you made a mistake?
DAE: I never make mistakes!!
Q: What do you want to challenge?
DAE: Anything, as long as it is with you!
Host: How did this new trot mini album happen?
DAE: I sang Furui Nikki during the tour this year. I felt that the fans enjoyed it and at the same time, I really enjoyed singing it myself. I chose to sing DOUNIMO TOMARANAI because I was amazed how it was choreographed and when I heard it I really wanted to make this song with my voice. These songs aren’t easy to sing buy it’s very dance-able and enjoyable! Please sing and dance at the end of the year partys!
Host: Can you teach us how to do Gwisoon dance?
DAE: Please watch the new MV for it! But I think all of the people here (fans) know the dance already. BB members can dance to it too. When you do the chest pump, imagine that your chest goes out 10meters.
Host: Can you also tell us about D’SLOVE DVD that will be out soon?
DAE: I actually thought this year’s tour was better than last year’s because I felt that all of the fans and I were able to become ‘one’. You will be able to feel that we were having fun together when you watch the DVD. My concert is not MY concert. It’s YOUR concert :)
HOST: I understood your love for oden. What else do you like?
DAE: I love tofu and fruits. My favorite is persimmons recently. I found good ones at a store so I bought 20 of them to give it out to everyone. Actually, I like watermelon the best. Then I like tangerines. Then melons.
HOST: Final message?
DAE: My mini-album will be out and BIGBANG dome tour will begin soon! Please keep supporting us and I appreciate everyone for everything all the time!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu