joi, 30 octombrie 2014

DAESUNG’S RESPONSES FOR YGEX’S TWITTER EVENT

Below are question and answers that have been translated. Daesung answered a lot of questions, and not all have been translated. When/if more become translated, we will post those as well.
Fan: Who do you wanna spend Halloween with?
Daesung: TOP
Fan: Have you eaten Oden today?
Daesung: I’ve eaten everyone’s love!
Fan: After Hokkaido, what’s your favorite place in Japan?
Daesung: The place you’re at!
Fan: Can I wear the D-kun pajama to your release events?
Daesung: What will you be wearing underneath? (laugh)
Fan: Lately Halloween is super popular in Japan! What would you dress up as for Halloween?
Daesung: Hulk!
Fan: Who do you wanna spend Halloween with?
Daesung: TOP
Fan: I want to go to the live encore! Can I please borrow your money!
Daesung: Then please let me borrow your wallet!
Fan: Do you care about what I wear when I sleep ?
Dae: yes
Fan: Have you contacted TOP recently?
Daesung: Because TOP is a baby, I always protect him
Fan: What is a must eat at Osaka?
Daesung: Golden Dragon Ramen!
Fan: What costume will you wear for Halloween? I’ll be a zombie.
Daesung: I’ll go as TOP.
Fan: Do you have a Santa? (T/N: Like a personal santa)
Daesung: My Santa is TOP.
Fan: You keep mentioning TOP! Who do you like more, VIP or TOP?
Daesung: Difficult… If I have to choose… TOP (laugh)
Fan:  Why are you so sexy?
Daesung: I was born with it
Fan: I want to go to a haunted house with you! Will you protect me?
Daesung: I probably won’t be able to protect you (laugh)
Fan: What do you think of SOL-san (T/N: Sol is Taeyang’s Japanese stage name)?
Daesung: I think he’s really free spirited
Fan: What words do you wanna hear from your lover?
Daesung: “Your eyes are so big!”
Fan: I want to live in your nose!
Daesung: Go ahead! It’s warm there!
Fan: What did you buy recently? ( ^o^ )
Daesung: underwear
Fan: Which YG artist do you feel awkward with when you two are alone?
Daesung: V…… I……. (T/N: V.I. is Seungri’s Japanese stage name)
Fan: If you could be a woman for a day, what would you do?
Daesung: I’d like to meet D-LITE (laughs)
Fan: Is your nose getting bigger?
Daesung: It’s still growing!
Fan: What do we do if it (T/N: His nose) gets even bigger?
Daesung: How about you move in?
Fan: Soon is TOP’s birthday! What present will you give him?
Daesung: I’ll send him a picture of me ♡
Fan: Did you watch TOP’s movie?
Daesung: Yes, it was the best in the whole world!
Fan: Tell me a good thing about BIG BANG.
Daesung: Our endless freedom.
Fan: Out of all BIG BANG songs which one is your favorite?
Daesung: Doom Dada. (T/N: TOP’s newest solo song)
Fan: Have you planned a surprise for TOP’s birthday?
Daesung: The surprise will be that there is no surprise!
Fan: This Friday is my company’s party. I’ll sing Nalbwa Gwisun (T/N: “Look at Me Gwisoon”). Could you give me some advice?
Daesung: Have confidence and focus on the chest
Fan: Tell me 3 appealing points of this album. (T/N: Album being Daesung’s newest enka cover album “Delight”)
Daesung: The energy, the acting in the MV and the size of the eyes!
Fan: In Nalbwa Gwisun (T/N: “Look at Me Gwisoon”) you were surrounded by many women. Would you be as happy surrounded by TOP?
Daesung: hmm… hard to say, lol
Fan: Do you sleep naked in winter too?
Daesung: For a man the season doesn’t matter!
Fan: Is D-LITE-san’s delight-san doing well? (T/N: As to what “delight-san” means, take it in the most perverted way)
Daesung: It’s totally delighted
Fan: What thing made you the happiest lately?
Daesung: Today!
Fan: What was the most fun for you in the filming of Nalbwa Gwisun MV? (T/N: “Look at Me Gwisoon” MV)
Daesung: The scenes with women. (laughs)
Fan: What Japanese songs do you wanna cover now?
Daesung: It’s a secret!
Fan: I want to go to karaoke with you!!!
Daesung: Me too!
Fan: In Nalbwa Gwisun (T/N: “Look at Me Gwisoon”) you say “What do you wear to sleep at night?”. What do you like for a woman to wear to sleep?
Daesung: A silk pajama
Fan: Do you do any (T/N: cosmetic) treatment to your lips?
Daesung: It’s all natural!
Fan: Does the (T/N: YGEX) CEO do the Nalbwa Gwisun (T/N: “Look at Me Gwisoon”) dance too?
Daesung: She’s practicing right now!
Fan: Where do you want to go for a Christmas date?
Daesung: To a ski resort!
Fan: I like you so much that I can’t find a boyfriend. What should I do?
Daesung: Aaaaah ^^, I’m flattered. Please come to my encore concerts ^^
Fan: What outfit should I wear for the tour?
Daesung: As long as it’s amazing everything is OK!
Fan: I love eroi (T/N: erotic/perverted) Daesung *\(^o^)/*
Daesung: Thank you very much!
Fan: Can I go to the concerts in a bathing suit?
Daesung: Welcome!
Fan: Have you been practicing the drums lately?
Daesung: Of course!
Fan: What Christmas present will you ask Santa for?
Daesung: I got the best present today…!
Fan: Please, sleep with me tonight! ♡ I’m waiting for you in my futon ♡ (laugh)
Daesung: O~K
Fan: Weren’t you scared to death when the bear appeared? (T/N: referring to the DVD)
Daesung: It’s all acting ~ lol
Fan: Do you like women older than you?
Daesung: Of course!
Fan: If you were to cook something with your lover, what would you cook?
Daesung: What do you want to eat?
Fan: I think I’ll wear the D-kun pajama to sleep tonight.
Daesung: Go ahead! I want to do that too.
Fan: My boyfriend’s birthday and the release event are on the same day!
Daesung: Please choose!
Fan: How can I meet Daesung?
Daesung: Let’s believe in destiny!
Fan: I won’t go to the toilet till I get a reply from you!
Daesung: Go to the toilet first!
Fan: I wanna touch Daesung’s arms ♡
Daesung: Go ahead!
Fan: What part of yourself do you like the most? Your eyes? Your nose?
Daesung: My nose.
Fan: Who do you like more, TOP or Nao (T/N: the fan’s name)?
Daesung: Nao
Fan: Do you have any questions for VIPs?
Daesung: Please tell me why you became VIPs!
Fan: Because I like you!
Daesung: Thank you very much!
Fan: It’s cold outside so please warm me up (laugh)
Daesung: Come here!
Fan: My dream is to get into YG. Give me some words of advice!
Daesung: It’s easier than you’d think!
Fan: Oppa! Are you watching carefully? (T/N: probably as in reading all the mentions)
Daesung: I’m always watching
Fan: I can’t go to a hot pot party! Please console me!
Daesung: I’ll make hot pot for you ~
Fan: Today your eyes are bigger than usual?
Daesung: They are always big. I just hide them.
Fan: If you went on a date with a single woman in her 30s, where would you take her?
Daesung: Home!!
Fan: Congrats on your #1 at Oricon Daily Ranking. In what else do you wanna be #1?
Daesung: I want to be your #1!
Fan: What Western music do you often listen to lately?
Daesung: QUEEN “Love Kills”!!!
Fan: When can we meet?
Daesung: So・me・day!
Fan: How is Yang sajangnim doing lately?
Daesung: He’s doing good!
Fan: There are only two months left of 2014. What’s your wish before this year ends?
Daesung: To finish the (dome) tour without incidents~~!
Fan: Are you in charge of rap? (laugh)
Daesung: Rap is my specialty. (laugh)
Fan: Please tell me a secret of BIG BANG members!!
Daesung: It’s a secret because I don’t say it.
Fan: In the album jacket, what are you pointing at?
Daesung: Y・O・U!
Fan: Daesung! I’m a Seungri fan but I’ll be your fan if you reply to me! (laugh)
Daesung: Here here ^^
Fan: What sushi do you like?
Daesung: Uni (sea urchin), aburitoro (lightly grilled tuna belly) and shimesaba (vinegar-pickled mackerel)
Fan: Will you dance Nalbwa Gwisun (T/N: “Look at Me Gwisoon”) with me?
Daesung: Of course!
Fan: What is your favorite animal?
Daesung: The dolphin
Fan: Is it because your eyes are small that you can’t see this mention?
Daesung: What do you mean by that!
Fan: Men are hips! Women are?(T/N: Dae always says that a man is defined by his hips)
Daesung: Do I have to say it..?
Fan: Can you say sth to your Thai fans? We love you so much. Please reply…
Daesung: Sawadika ^^ (T/N: Means “hello” or “Greetings”)
Fan: My eye bags are as bad as V.I’s. Please cure me?
Daesung: What should I do?
Fan: Out of all the members you are the comic one, right?
Daesung: No! I’m always serious.
Fan: It’s almost 10pm. Will you please extend the twitter event?
Daesung: That’s right! Since today it’s 10/29 I’ll continue until 10:29pm!
Fan: Do you prefer curled hair (T/N: As in done with a curler) or straight hair?
Daesung: Send me a picture~
Fan: If you don’t reply to me I won’t go to work tomorrow…
Daesung: Let’s not go to work together
Fan: Since you don’t reply to me I’ll drown my sorrows in alcohol…
Daesung: Be careful not to drink too much~
Fan: What do you do when you’re having a hard time?
Daesung: I laugh!
Fan: I can’t wait for dome tour! Give me something to look forward to!!
Daesung: We’ll show you a BIG BANG you’ve never seen before!
Fan: What is the thing that you don’t want a girl to do?
Daesung: Leave me.
Fan: During concerts, can you hear our voices?
Daesung: Of course! I sing while listening to your voices!
Fan: I don’t need words, just send me a heart please
Daesung: heart (he wrote the word)
Fan: Lately my heart beats fast because you’re erotic. Has you heart beaten lately too? (T/N: “Look at Me Gwisoon” lyrics)
Dae: Just by imagining you (laughs)
Fan: It’s getting colder, right? Do you like winter?
Daesung: Yes, I love it!
Fan: During concerts, can you really see the fans?
Daesung: Yes, my eyes are small but my eyesight is good! (T/N: He always says this, lol)
Fan: Do you do any (special) treatment for your nose?
Daesung: Do you wanna do it for me?
Fan: Please, say hello to me!!!
Daesung: (^O^)/
Fan: What’s your method to relieve stress?
Daesung: I scream!
Fan: Will you prepare a “go with Daesung to karaoke and drink together” event?
Daesung: I’ll think about it!
Fan: What is your favorite song in this album?
Daesung: All, but especially Dounimo Tomaranai
Fan: The encore concert, what kind of concert is it?
Daesung: The good kind!!!!!!!!
Fan: What is the wallpaper picture on your cellphone?
Daesung: It’s the default picture (laugh) (T/N: Daesung uses an iphone, so it’s the default iphone background)
Question asked in Korean:
Fan: Oppa! What Korean food do you wanna eat the most right now?
Daesung: Dubu kimchi!
Fan: Whenever you come to Japan, is there anything you bring no matter what?
Daesung: My suitcase & my passport (laugh)
Fan: Do you wanna go to karaoke with me tomorrow?
Daesung: 200 yen
Fan: Do you use a D-kun smartphone case? (they sold them at his last tour)
Daesung: Of course, I’m using one!
Fan: I’ve always loved you but at dome tour whenever the cart passes by you’re always facing the other side
Dae: Look at me & scream louder!
Fan: Lastly, please say something to VIP JAPAN! (T/N: Question said “VIP Japan” but Dae seemed to be responding to all VIP)
Daesung: I’m alway thankful, but today especially so! Thank you. I’m a person who can’t do anything but sing, so I will always, always keep on singing for all of you. Let’s meet again soon!
todae

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu