miercuri, 26 noiembrie 2014

G-DRAGON DOESN′T DREAM OF A FAIRY-TALE ROMANCE

With Good Boy talking about fairy-tale romances, Big Bang′s G-Dragon shared his views the matter.
On November 25, G-Dragon participated in an interview at a cafe in Mapo-gu to talk about his newly released single with Taeyang, Good Boy.
When asked if he also dreams of a fairy-tale romance like the lyrics in his song, G-Dragon replied, “I′m not sure what a fairy-tale romance really is. Everyone anticipates a fairy-tale romance but personally, I don′t think I dream of it.”
On where he gets his inspiration for songs, he answered, “Every experience becomes the source of my inspiration. Even if it′s not love, I receive influence from people and the environment. I receive inspiration from everything and it becomes a huge help when I′m writing songs.”
G-Dragon and Taeyang will be attending the 2014 MAMA on December 3.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu