duminică, 14 decembrie 2014

RUNNING MAN’S KIM JONGKOOK AND HAHA WANT TO JOIN BIG BANG?

Running Man’s Kim Jongkook and Haha recently visited the United States for a concert tour, making a stop in the Big Apple New York City to greet fans on the East Coast. The two, who displayed their charming wit and brotherly affections, weren’t shy to answer some questions from fans during a pre-show fanmeeting.
After personally interacting with each and every fan at the fanmeet, Kim Jongkook and Haha sat down at a press conference to share some candid thoughts on their first U.S. tour and Running Man. Soompi had the opportunity to ask the Running Man brothers a few thought-provoking questions…Check out their answer(s) below~
Soompi: If you could pick one idol group to be in, which one would you pick and why?
Haha: For me… BIG BANG. I really like BIG BANG.
Kim Jongkook: I think it’s just cause he wants to go into YG Entertainment.
Haha: I’ve known G-Dragon since he was very young, before he was an idol. G-Dragon is cool. I’m going to raise my son as G-Dragon.
Kim Jongkook: Me too, BIG BANG. Or 2PM.
Soompi: Because of their bodies?
Kim Jongkook: (laugh) Yes, we have similar bodies. I’d fit in.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu