vineri, 20 martie 2015

HAHA WANTS HIS SON TO BE THE “SECOND G-DRAGON”

HaHa revealed his wish for his son Dream.
On the March 16th episode of SBS’ ‘Healing Camp’, HaHaappeared talked about his son Dream. He said, “Dream is a good-hearted and bright child and he rarely cries outside thinking he might cause some inconvenience if he cries.”
HaHa continued, “I wish that Dream would become the ‘Second G-Dragon, so that he could take revenge for me. I wish he could achieve the things that I couldn’t achieve as a singer.”
He added, “I wish that he would become successful right away and overcome scandals and rumors together,” causing everyone laugh.
Meanwhile, HaHa and Byul started dating in March of 2012, and tied the knot on November 30 of the same year.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu