miercuri, 17 iunie 2015

YOO HAE JIN HAS UNLIKELY FRIENDSHIP WITH T.O.P AND MEETS REGULARLY

Yoo Hae Jin revealed his unlikely friendship with BIG BANG’s T.O.P.
During an interview with News 1 Sports on June 15, Yoo Hae Jin said, “I heard some of the younger actors are afraid of me. I have no idea why.”
“I hope they will be able to approach me with ease. Some of the youngsters have such difficulty with my presence and immediately discard their cigarettes when I pass by. At times, it even makes me embarrassed,” he added. “Sometimes I try to avoid them because I know how uncomfortable they are with me.”
“Still, I have some youngsters who are close with me. I’m really close with T.O.P after we starred in ‘Tazza: The Hidden Card’ together. I think we see each other at least once a month,” he explains. “We also text each other a lot.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu