marți, 15 decembrie 2015

IKON’S V-APP LIVE PHONE CALL WITH SEUNGRI



Jinhwan: Actually this is my first time calling him.
BI: But for the promotion of this program.
Jinhwan: For the promotion.
Seungri: Hello?
Jinhwan: Hello, hyung,
Seungri: Oh, yeah, Jinhwan,
Jinhwan: This is my first time calling you.
Seungri: *laughs*
Jinhwan: I’m filming V-App right now. The program called Mari and Me will be on tomorrow, so… Oh, hyung, would you mind introducing yourself? Please?
*Seungri didn’t get it*
Jinhwan: Oh, I’ll just…
This is Seungri hyung, of BIGBANG.
MCs: WOWW!!
Jinhwan: Right now, here are Kang Hodong hyung, ….. , and B.I, and me.
Kang Hodong: Seungri!
Seungri: Hi, Hodong hyung!
Hodong: What are you doing now? Do you have time to receive this call?
Seungri: I’m now in the U.S. BIG BANG is now on vacation.
Hodong: All BIG BANG members are in the U.S. then?
Seungri: Every member is in different countries.
Hodong: Then you won’t be able to watch our show tomorrow real time…
Seungri: I brought my laptop, so I’ll definitely watch!
Seungri: Have you been good, Hodong hyung?
Hodong: GOOD! Have you?
Seungri: Yeah I miss you!
Hodong: I miss you so much too!
Hodong: Thank you for receiving a call. Hope you can be on our show if you have time!
Seungri: Yes, hyung!
Seungri: Jinhwan~
Jinhwan: Yes. *nervous*
Seungri: You and B.I.. You should do really well on Hodong hyung’s program.
B.I: We’ll do our best.
Seungri: Hodong hyung is very objective. He knows who does well and who doesn’t.
Jinhwan: We’ll work hard…!
Hodong: Ask him if he himself did well or not *Laughing*…
Jinhwan: Which side were you, hyung…?
Seungri: *Laughing*… I did really well, I used to sit on Hodong hyung’s lap and he commented me singing “you’re really good~”
*MCs Laughing*
Seungri: I don’t know how many times I sit on Hodong’s lap. You iKON should do well and do the same thing.
Jinhwan & B.I: We will.
Jinhwan: Would you mind saying some words to promote this program…?
*still nervous, sweating*
MC: Promotion is one thing, but I hope Seungri and Jinhwan get more close (laugh) Jinhwan is now sweating SO MUCH!
*Laughing*
MC: Why are you sweating so much *Laughing*
Jinhwan: *still nervous* I’ll give you a call more often hyung…
Seungri: But you should know that among BIG BANG members, I’m the one whom iKON members feel friendly the most.
Jinhwan: Yes, it’s true.
Seungri: I’m the one who says it’s ok to iKON even they make mistakes, the one who cheers them. I think we should meet up more often.
B.I: Hello, hyung, this is B.I.
Seungri: *joking* Why are you saying hello this late?!
B.I: Nononoo! hyung, it’s not..! T-T
B.I: I was waiting to say hello till you feel comfortable..!
Seungri: *still joking* Be humble.
B.I: *nervous* Always, hyung.
Seungri: *still joking* You should be humble, always.
B.I: Yes, hyung. *nervous*
Seungri: JTBC Mari and Me will be aired tomorrow, at 10:30pm..!
MC: 10:50pm..! *Laugh*
Seungri: Please don’t miss it, and please look forward to these rookies of YG as well!
Jinhwan: Hyung, I’ll call you again..!
Seungri: Do it well, Jinhwan~ Be good to the MC hyungs there, be humble always.
Jinhwan: Yes, hyung!
B.I: Please take care!
Hodong: Thank you Seungri! By the way, Jinhwan is sweating SO MUCH right now *Laugh* It seems like iKON members really respect you!
Seungri: Hodong hyung, please help iKON members with the program.
Hodong: Definitely.
Seungri Hwaiting!
Jinhwan: Thank you hyung!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu