marți, 8 decembrie 2015

ZICO THINKS THERE’S NO POINT IN COMPARING HIM TO G-DRAGON

zico
Zico finds it hard to understand why anyone would say that he is trying to imitate the success of G-Dragon.
And he has explained why.
On December 7, the Block B leader held an album release event for his first solo mini album “Gallery” which dropped earlier today at midnight.
Both being talented producers and rappers with a strong preference for hip-hop, Zico has been compared to G-Dragon ever since his debut days. Some critics have gone as far as to argue that Zico is being overly influenced by G-Dragon, and trying to follow the same road to the top.
Regarding such claims, Zico said during the album release event, “There’s absolutely no overlap in the music genres of me and G-Dragon. I don’t think it makes sense to say that I’ve copied him.”
“Of course, G-Dragon is a senior artist who ranks above me, and I’m incredibly grateful for being compared to him. However, we are on totally different paths.”
“I think people [claiming I’m copying him] are not fans of G-Dragon, but rather individuals who disapprove of my actions. But their behavior doesn’t affect me at all. I couldn’t care less,” Zico shared his thoughts on his critics and haters.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu