luni, 27 iunie 2016

SEUNGRI’S INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATES

Ck9KF3rUkAANy3x
seungriseyo: With #jackiechan

FROM WEIBO:

riri
(For someone like me that have just started to be active with promotions in China, Jackie Chan hyung gave me a lot of advices and encouragement! I still remember back then whenever Jackie Chan hyung’s movies are screened in the theatres while I was little, I would go to the theatre hand-in-hand with my Dad to watch it. Being able to meet Jackie Chan hyung in person makes me feel very honoured and has driven me to work even harder. Seungri fighting! #SeungriFighting ❤️🐼)
Ck-RSOvWkAQ2wnX
ClDFF0OVYAA95F6
(Girls Fighting!! The four mentors shall help to shape these girls into fine artists whom are fighting to fulfill their dreams! The good show has just begun, 10pm on every Saturday nights at Dragon TV, be there or be square! #BabyWillBeAngryIfYouDoNotWatch #GirlsFighting ❤️🐼 @HuangXiaoming @ChenYufan @HuHaiquan)
Translation via bb.translations

SEUNGRI ALSO TOOK A PICTURE WITH FRIENDS IN SHANGHAI:

ClCd9H4UgAAJTY1


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu